Specialty Recycling

Learn how to appropriately dispose of your specialty waste items.

Students: visit the UCLA S.A.F.E Center for proper disposal

Universal Waste

Used Batteries

Ink & Toner Cartridges


Light Bulbs

Handheld Electronics

Electronic Waste (E-Waste)

CD’s & DVD’s

Specialty Recycling

Office furniture & bulky waste


Construction Waste

Compost Waste

Hazardous Waste

Packaging Material

Wood Pallets