Seeing Sustainability is an initiative to promote transparency, share our work, and connect Bruins who are interested in environmentalism.
- Selling Food In StyrofoamBy Niklas van der Wagt UCLA Carbon Neutrality Ambassadors The intersection between the COVID-19 pandemic and sustainability is as interesting […]
- Coronavirus and Climate ChangeJames Evans UCLA Health Sustainability Programs Manager My friends and colleagues alike know I spend most of my free time […]
- COVID-19, BLM, and Environmental RacismBy Devon Bhakta UCLA Carbon Neutrality Ambassador “That’s probably not healthy,” I remember thinking as I looked up at the […]
- Watch and LearnBy Nikita Sridhar, Niklas van der Wagt, and Samantha Smithies UCLA Carbon Neutrality Ambassadors Bored at home? So were we… […]
- New Quick Tips YouTube VideoBy Sam Smithies UCLA Carbon Neutrality Ambassador UCLA Carbon Neutrality Initiative Ambassadors, Sonia Aronson, Devon Bhakta, and Avishek Ghosh just […]
- UC Fully Divested from Fossil FuelsBy Sam Smithies UCLA Carbon Neutrality Ambassador On May 19, 2020, the University of California became the largest educational system […]
- Phasing Out Single-Use PlasticsBy Nikita Sridhar UCLA Carbon Neutrality Ambassador Announced January 24th, UCLA has released a draft policy to phase out single-use […]