- This event has passed.
The Global Balancing Act: Population Growth vs. Dwindling Resources
March 9 @ 12:00 am - March 10 @ 3:00 am
Truffle is an annual discussion at the intersection between the financial markets and politics of critical issues facing the world today.
A Thought Leadership event where COMPLEX TOPICS and RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION are the foundation behind each program.
Our guests include, but are not limited to: institutional investors, treasury, pension funds, family offices and anyone that wants to be challenged to think “outside the box”.
- Quality, not quantity
- Respectful discussion – Everyone one has something to contribute
- Awareness of the environment and responsible ownership
- Social media is great but nothing replaces face-to-face
- Engagement, not business card collecting
- Arrogance has no place here
- Supporting the cultural arts and historical locations with our event
|Tue,||Mar 9, 2021 12:00 AM – 1:45 AM PST|
|Tue,||Mar 9, 2021 4:00 AM – 5:15 AM PST|
|Wed,||Mar 10, 2021 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM PST|