- Academics and Research
- Get Involved
- Zero Waste
18th ANNUAL MUNICIPAL GREEN BUILDING
Conference & Expo
Climate Change Solutions in the New Abnormal
Mitigation. Adaptation. Resilience
Since its inception in 2001, MGBCE has become the longest-running and largest gathering of leading sustainability and green building advocates within both the public and private sectors in Southern California. Attended by over 600 persons annually, this conference and trade show provides cutting-edge thought leadership, education, and networking opportunities to inform local government agencies, building industry professionals, and the general public about the principles, practices, and products associated with green building.
Event Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019 – 8am-6pm
Energy Resource Center – Southern California Gas Company, Downey,CA
USGBC-LA MEMBERS SIGN UP FOR FREE!
* If you are not a USGBC-LA member SIGN UP today and get free admission for MGBCE!
* Registration fee includes full access to the conference, breakfast, lunch and networking mixer.
– Gary Gero – Chief Sustainability Officer, County of Los Angeles
– Tamara Wallace – Sustainability Program Manager, Energy & Sustainability, California State University
– Chuck Kutscher – Fellow and Senior Research Associate, University of Colorado-Boulder (Former Director, NREL Buildings and Thermal Sciences Center)
WANT TO EXHIBIT OR SPONSOR MGBCE?