Seeing Sustainability is an initiative to promote transparency, share our work, and connect Bruins who are interested in environmentalism.
- Watch and LearnBored at home? So were we… Until we realized that we could learn more about sustainability and the climate crisis […]
- The Post-Pandemic Future of LA’s Air QualityThe air quality in LA has undeniably improved as a result of reduced use of greenhouse gas emitting vehicles during […]
- New Quick Tips Youtube VideoUCLA Carbon Neutrality Initiative Ambassadors Sonia Aronson, Devon Bhakta, and Avishek Ghosh just released a new youtube video with quick […]
- Farmers’ Market at UCLA!Did you know that there is a Farmers’ Market at UCLA every other Wednesday? You can purchase fresh produce from […]
- UC Fully Divested from Fossil FuelsUC has become the largest educational system in the United States to divest from fossil fuels and shift toward renewable […]
- Selling Food In StyrofoamAvoid styrofoam packaging and containers when selling food for your student organization. Please support UCLA’s commitment to being an entirely […]
- Phasing Out Single-Use PlasticsAnnounced January 24th, UCLA has released a draft policy to phase out single-use plastic beginning July of this year. First […]