WHAT: The NWF EcoCareers Conference prepares students and young professionals for wildlife and sustainability careers by providing information on the latest EcoCareer trends from leading analysts and employers, clarifying career enhancing credentials and academic offerings, and formulating a better understanding of the competencies employers seek in the green sector.
WHEN: April 1-2, 2020 11 am to 5 pm EDT, each day
WHO: Students, faculty, and staff from high schools, colleges and universities across the country and globe!
Click here to REGISTER now!
Download the following in preparation for the conference:
COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY FACULTY AND STAFF! Did you know that your campus can become an EcoCareers Campus Sponsor
and unlock free admission to the conference for your entire student body and staff? Read more about this valuable opportunity!
Through this conference, YOU can:
- Discover the types of jobs available in the clean economy, compensation levels, and advancement opportunities across clean economy sectors.
- Enhance understanding of how to develop effective career plans that include degree programs and project-based learning credentials, while becoming familiar with supportive programming offered through the NWF EcoLeaders Program.
- Explore online sustainability career skill resources that can help college instructors enhance academic offerings for sustainability across various disciplines.
- Meet others across fields interested in leading for a clean economy including, students, faculty and employers and learn about ways to support one another.
Feedback from past conference attendees:
- “Thank you once again for your time and providing me with an opportunity to become a part of this discussion. Very inspirational.”
- “Great to have as a virtual conference. Saves so much time/money/carbon in the travel.”
- “Great talk. Lots of specific information and places to follow up to learn more.”
- “Really great insight about the soft skills and was inspirational as someone who is currently struggling to find an entry into the sustainability job field.”
- “What an excellent way to attend a conference and get such needed information!”