- This event has passed.
Green & Aqua Collar Jobs
December 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Sustainable Silicon Valley (SSV) find collaborative solutions to the toughest Bay Area sustainability challenges through Projects, Policies, Events & Education.
WET (Water, Environment, Technology) Talks are webinars with leading thinkers within the water space, given the space to present in-depth with considerable time for questions and answers.
Tales of the exciting career opportunities fighting climate-change electrifying everything and making and delivering clean water.
WET Talk 10 Lineup:
Clean Energy & Water Workforce Development
* Palo Alto Mayor Pat Burt paints the big picture
* San Mateo Mayor, Carpenter & PCE Board Member Rick Bonilla reports on Building Trades Training developments
* SFPUC’s Taylor Nokhoudian highlights new Operator Certificate Program for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
* SunWork Executive & Operations Director Reuben Veek describes their nonprofit clean energy contracting & training model
* Silicon Valley Clean Water GM Teresa Herrera covers the range of water worker opportunities
* Menlo Spark Executive Director Diane Bailey details staffing needs for Menlo Park’s BlocPower Electrification Partnership
* Marin County Sanitary District No.5’s Abigail Balf gives a first person account
CA Water Jobs @CWEA (California Water Environment Association)