- This event has passed.
4th Annual Impact Week at Anderson: Profit and Social Goods
April 17, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Purpose by itself is little more than an aspiration. Combine purpose with profit and you have sustainable and fulfilling successes in the business world. And yes, it is possible.
Come learn and embrace how to make your own business future more purposeful without foregoing the general market measures of success and profit. Impact Week, hosted by UCLA Anderson Net Impact from April 17th through April 20th, is geared to inspire and educate current students, alumni, the public, and working professionals who are interested in utilizing their skills – developed across industries and at Anderson – to make an impact. The days are filled with exciting speakers and events with specific themes:
April 14th – Energy Innovation Conference
- Presented by the Energy Management Group, separate registration here
April 17th – Profit and Social Goods
- 10AM – 11:30AM Keynote and Reception with Christopher Gavigan, Co-Founder of The Honest Company
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM Leveraging Private Sector Lessons for Impact in Education Panel
- Distinguished Speaker: Christine McCarthy, CFO of The Walt Disney Company, separate registration here
April 18th – Impact Across Careers
- 11:30AM – 1PM Diversity@Work: A Deloitte Inclusion Workshop
- 5PM – 7PM D4X: A Networking Mixer
April 19th – Designing Inclusive Systems
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM Blockchain: An Introduction and Implications for Impact
- 5PM – 7PM Models of Impact Design Workshop
April 20th – Investing for Impact
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM Investing in Affordable Housing in Los Angeles
- 5:30PM – 8PM Keynote and Reception: Jennifer Kenning, Founder and CEO of Align Impact
April 21st – Impactathon: An Interactive Workshop for Social Entrepreneurs
- Presented by Impact@Anderson, separate registration here
So come join us and get ready to make an impact!