- This event has passed.
2019 Cleantech Open Global Forum
January 29, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Join us at the CTO Global Forum in Los Angeles, January 28-29. Meet nearly 100 startups driving innovation in environmental and sustainable technologies in areas ranging from energy, agriculture, water, transportation, and smart cities. We anticipate an audience of over 400 industry insiders. It will be a great opportunity to make new connections in the burgeoning Los Angeles cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Finalists from our six US Regions will be pitching to win the Cleantech Open Grand Prize, as will winners from other countries in our Global Ideas Program.
As an attendee, you will:
- Gain rich exposure to the startups from our 2018 cohort, more mature alumni companies graduated from the program since 2006, and LACI portfolio companies;
- Network with entrepreneurs, mentors, peer judges, investors, and industry insiders; and,
- Hear about the latest developments in the cleantech world from notable speakers on panels and keynotes – with plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
Here’s the rundown of our program at a very high level.
The event takes place at CTO’s headquarters based at the La Kretz Innovation Campus, a 60,000 SF facility owned by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power and managed by LACI, the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator. All under one roof, the campus houses co-working facilities, meeting rooms, event space, an Advanced Prototyping Center, as well as LADWP’s Emerging Tech team and Customer Engagement Lab.
Monday, January 28th – @ La Kretz Innovation Campus
- Final US National Judging – Live Audience!
- Workshops for 2018 CTO cohort entrepreneurs
- Innovation Tours for 2018 CTO cohort entrepreneurs
- Networking Reception
Tuesday, January 29th – @ La Kretz Innovation Campus
- Innovation Showcase Expo
- Final Global Judging – Live Audience!
- Investor & Partner Connect – invitation only
- Lunch and networking
- Keynotes and panel
- Awards Ceremony & Celebration
If you are a CTO alumnus and want to exhibit in the Expo and participate in Investor & Partner Connect – use this registration link instead!
What does my ticket include?
Your General Admission ticket includes all of the main event on Tuesday 1/29. If you have only one day, THIS is the day to attend!
- Tuesday morning Innovation Showcase Expo
- Tuesday lunch with networking and Live Global Companies pitching
- Tuesday afternoon Keynotes, Panel, Awards Ceremony and Celebration
In addition, as an included bonus, you’re welcome to attend on Monday 1/28:
- Monday morning US Finals Judging – 6 companies giving it their all!
- Monday evening Networking Reception – everyone invited.
So please do join us in LA!